Critical care is provided to patients who need immediate care for their life-threatening health conditions – chronic illnesses, life-threatening trauma, accidental injuries, burn injuries, and other emergency situations like organ failure, respiratory failure, neurological emergencies, liver disorders and failures, sepsis, overdose and poisoning, Asthma and COPD, multisystem trauma, complications arising out of pregnancy and tropical diseases.
Critical Care Unit (CCU) at Wellness Hospitals has an array of specialised and sophisticated Intensive Care Units to provide responsive care for critically ill patients. The patient’s condition is constantly monitored in these specialised intensive care units. The unit also has quick access to laboratory, diagnostic and radiology departments for ensuring 24/7 availability of these services at the disposal of patients.
Why Choose Us
Wellness Hospital is a well-formed and committed health care center with experienced and trained professionals who perform various clinical treatments at their best with a whole person-centric approach.
Wellness Hospital’s mission and vision hit different levels of contributions to the health and wellness of patients who approach us with all the trust. We have had a proven record of excellence in dealing with several complex operations and emergency conditions with high-quality treatment and successful outcomes.
Every patient at Wellness experiences and feels our integrated clinical practice, we strive for the best, to provide and meet the primary needs of our patients, and so our Wellness Hospitals has become the best hospital in Hyderabad.
Our facilities include :
- High-end Intensive Care Units
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU)
- Intensive Cardiac Care Units
- All ICU’s are equipped with robust monitoring systems
- Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Therapy
- High Dependency Units (HDU’s)
- Experienced Critical Care outreach Team
- Advanced technology to ensure patient safety
- Board-certified specialists and seasoned critical care nurses
- Isolation rooms for immune-compromised patients
- Post-intensive care services
- Rehabilitation services – Physical and occupational therapists
- Sophisticated Life Support Systems
- Intensive Monitoring Systems
- Respiratory Support Systems
- High-end Ventilators
- Dialysis Unit
- Advanced equipment for cardiac and neurotrauma patient